Terms and Conditions
By ticking the checkbox when booking your appointment you hereby agree with the terms and conditions set herewith:
I verify that all information is correct and current to the best of my knowledge. I understand that any information provided is for safety purposes and will be kept strictly confidential, unless I provide written consent or my practitioner is required to be a court of law. I hereby give my consent to receive treatments and I acknowledge and agree that I am doing so at my own risk. My health and safety with respect to such services are my sole responsibility. My decision to receive services is voluntary, and I know of, understand and assume any and all the risks associated therewith. In exchange for receiving services for myself and on behalf of my heirs, executors, administrators and personal representatives, hereby waive, release, discharge and hold my therapist harmless from any and all liability for any and all injuries, including damages or claims relating to or resulting from my receipt of the services, now or in the future, foreseen or unforeseen. Please take a moment to read and initial the following information:
• If I experience pain or discomfort during the session, I will immediately inform my therapist. I will not hold my therapist responsible for any pain or discomfort I experience before, during or after the session.
• I understand that my therapist is not qualified to carry out a medical examination or provide a diagnosis and I agree not to interpret their comments as medical advice.
• I affirm that I have notified my therapist of all known medical conditions and injuries and understand that there shall be no liability on the therapist’s part should I forget to do so.
• I understand that treatment is non-sexual in nature.
• I understand my medical information and treatment notes may be released to other, third party, health practitioners whom I agree for my therapist to refer me to.
• I agree that my therapist will need to disclose my personal information, if required to by law.
• By checking the tick box connected to these conditions, I hereby waive and release my therapist from any and all liability, past, present and future relating to this treatment.